April 25, 2012

The Evolution of Mara Dyer Cover Release!

So if you haven't read my review on The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, do it. Now. Seriously, it's pretty much one of my favorite books ever. That being said, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE SECOND BOOKS COMES OUT. I JUST CAN'T. So, today I was just perusing about on goodreads, when the words "oh mah lawd! The Evolution of Mara Dyer has a cover now!" might have passed through my lips at some point in time. Let's just say I have been waiting for this day for a while now. Afterall, TUMD's cover is epic, so I expected nothing less from TEMD (you like those acronyms I used there?) Ok, I'm done with boring you with my babbly post so here is the amazingly wonderful spiffy new cover!:


Cray, right? Now, if only I had a shiny new ARC from Simon & Schuster of this baby *wink wink* :)

If you would like to read more up on this book, check out its Goodreads page!: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12950372-the-evolution-of-mara-dyer


3 comments:

  1. Is it sad that I still haven't read the first one yet? Gosh, I love the covers though! They're mysterious and unclear (in a good way) and deep! Now if only i knew what they meant...

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, psshhhh. It's not sad at all!
      And I totally agree with you on the covers thing!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read book one but I ordered it recently so it's on its way! I love the cover of book two! :D

    ReplyDelete